KPSC JE 2017 Answer key 10 Sept Asst Question Paper:
KPSC KAR NIC JE Answer key 10 Sept 2017 – Karnataka Public Service Commission Junior Engineering & Assistant engineering 2017 exam was successfully conducted by the board of KPSC. As KPSC will soon announce the KPSC AE JE 2017 Answer key for the candidates to match their answers. Karnataka Junior Engineering 2017 Answer key shall be uploaded in the main portal. Candidates can download the KPSC JE 2017 Answer key 10 Sept from here on this website. Also, aspirants, who have appeared in the KPSC AE JE 2017 exam on 10 Sept. They can see the KPSC AE JE Expected cut off 2017 to check whether they are qualified or not. For more on Karnataka Junior Engineering 10 Sept written exam 2017, the aspirants must read the full article to know exam KPSC 2017 JE results date, merit list & Selection Procedure.
- 1 10 Sept JE Answer key Karnataka PSC
- 1.1 Karnataka TET Cutoff Marks 2017
- 1.2 KPSC 2017 JE AE Important Dates: • Starting Date of Application: 23-06-2017 • Last Date of Online Application: 22-07-2017 • Last Date of Submitting Application Fee: 24-07-2017
- 1.3 KPSC AE JE 2017 Vacancies Details:
- 1.4 KPSC Junior Engineering/Assistant Engineering 2017 Exam Details:
- 1.5 Karnataka PSC Junior Engineering 2017 Eligibility
- 1.6 KPSC JE AE Cutoff Expected 2017
- 1.7 How to Download KPSC JE 2017 Answer key 10 Sept
- 1.8 KPSC JE 2017 Answer key 10 Sept (Soon Available)
- 1.9 KPSC AE 2017 Answer key 10 Sept (Soon Available)
10 Sept JE Answer key Karnataka PSC
Karnataka PSC JE exam Question Paper Solved 2017 – KPSC Board on their official portal released 889 posts of Asst Engineering & Junior Engineering Civil and Mechanical for candidates who want to get recruited in it. There are lots of aspirants who have applied for the KPSC JE AE recruitment exam 2017. KPSC has scheduled an examination of KPSC junior Engineering 2017 & Asst engineering on 10 Sept 2017 i.e. on Sunday. After the exam, the aspirants are searching for the KPSC JE Answer key 2017 to check their answers from the answer sheet. The official KPSC JE Answer key 2017 will be out after 2-3 weeks of time. You can download it from the steps given below. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the Kannada Language Test (Written exam) and Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT).
KPSC 2017 JE AE Important Dates:
• Starting Date of Application: 23-06-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 22-07-2017
• Last Date of Submitting Application Fee: 24-07-2017
KPSC AE JE 2017 Vacancies Details:
•Post Name: Assistant Engineer
•No. of Vacancies: 600 (Civil-527 | Mechanical-73)
•Pay Scale: Rs. 22,800-43,200
•Post Name: Junior Engineer
•No. of Vacancies: 289 (Civil-246 | Mechanical-43)
•Pay Scale: Rs. 17,650-32,000
KPSC Junior Engineering/Assistant Engineering 2017 Exam Details:
Organization/Board Name: KPSC [Karnataka Public Service Commission]
Name of Exam: KPSC JE/AE 2017
Date of Exam: 10 Sept 2017, Sunday
Category: Answer key
Job Location: Karnataka
Status: Soon Available.
Official site: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PSC Junior Engineering 2017 Eligibility
- For Assistant Engineer: Candidates must have a Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement or he must possess a Diploma certificate from a recognized Institute of Engineers regarding pass in parts A and B of the AMIE.
- For Junior Engineer: Candidates must have the Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering as per the requirement from the Department of Technical Education in Karnataka.
KPSC JE AE Cutoff Expected 2017
Below is the Karnataka psc je expected cutoff idea 2017:
|SC/ST||For SC – 36% & ST – 34%|
How to Download KPSC JE 2017 Answer key 10 Sept
- Candidates first have to visit the official site i.e. Click Here.
- Then click on the answer key section.
- After that, a new tab will open.
- Now go to the link KPSC Asst Engineer & Jr Engineer exam.
- Download the answer key in pdf format.
- Save the answer sheet & take a print out of that examination.