4 Feb KMAT Answer key PDF Expected KMAT Cutoff 2018
Answer key KMAT Exam 2018 – Soon after finishing of entrance examination currently every aspirant is searching online for KMAT 2018 Answer Keys. Exam government bodies have published the Kerala Mat 4 Feb Answer key 2018 for all sets A, B, C and D. Applicants can easily obtain the Answer key by going into their question paper booklet set ad matching it. Individuals can verify their solutions with KMAT 2018 Answer sheet and acquire a perception of received marks the exam they have given of. In case the assessed scores are greater than KMAT Cutoff 2018 marks, well then, you are qualified for further steps. You may get a basic realizing of cut-off from previous years down below. Based upon the score, the university or college will make a decision of the ranking scorecard of the candidates. Top rankers individuals should have high superiority for taking admission in best colleges.
KMAT 2018 Answer Sheet PDF A B C D
KMAT (Karnataka Management Aptitude Test) Answer key is now available to the aspirants who would like to get admission into courses like MBA/PGDM/MCA. These all are the post graduation level courses, you will find 169+ B-Schools of Karnataka and Bangalore taking part in this system so candidates who will be permitted to get admission and select their choices depending on their ranks and merit list or even overall performance over these colleges/institutes, this exam is performed through the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)
Organization Name: Admission Supervisory Committee Kerala
Exam Name: Management Aptitude Test
Category: Answer key/Cutoff
Date of Exam: 04th February 2018
Official Website: asckerala.org
Download KMAT 2018 Answer key
- Candidates first have to log on to the main site above mention.
- Then click on the Answer key section.
- Now See the link “Answer key KMAT 2018”.
- After that download the answer key if required.
- Save it and match your answers.
Note: At last official KMAT 2018 Answer key PDF link is given click on to download the answer sheet.
KMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English Language Usage & Reading Comprehension||50|
|Data Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning||40|
|General Knowledge & Contemporary Business Scenario||40|
KMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirant should pass graduation degree in any discipline from the Kerala state or any other recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure at least 50% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- Final year/semester aspirants are also eligible to apply.
KMAT 2018 Counselling 1st 2nd 3rd
Documents Required for KMAT Counselling Schedule 2018
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photographs
- KMAT Kerala Admit Card & Score Card 2018
- Character certificate
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate.