JKSSB 2018 Recruitment Stenographer – Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB), encourages on the net applications eligible candidates designed for filling 213 vacancies for getting the Jr. Assistant, Supervisor, Deputy Inspector, Computer Operator, Driver, Tailor, Jr Stenographer, Jr. Engineer-I, waiter plus much more jobs. Job seekers have a very good one-time only chance who definitely are searching for the 10th (for driver jobs), 8th pass and College graduation pass jobs and would like to make their profession in Government Jobs. At this point job hopefuls get well-known job together with the attractive wages.
JKSSB 2018 JE Steno Recruitment
Here you’re going to get detail by detail course of action and full detail info to the JKSSB Jr. Assistant, Supervisor, Deputy Inspector, Computer Operator, Driver, Tailor, Jr Stenographer, Jr. Engineer etc within the Social Welfare Department & various department. In case you have an interest in this particular occupation we advisable you to ultimately continue reading to understand about essential requirement like eligibility criteria, age limit, how one can apply online, procedures required, selection procedure/ method, Application fee important dates, qualifying measures details and quite a few important official Advrt. notification and apply online link for the JKSSB Steno 2018 application form.
JK SSB Stenographer 2018 Jobs Apply Now
Age limit:- The minimum age & maximum age limit of Jobseeker must be 18 & 40 years respectively as per 01-01-2018.
Note: हर सरकारी नौकरी के लिए आरक्षित श्रेणियों के लिए ऊपरी आयु की छूट है।
- 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual
Selection procedure: As soon as you sent applications for the post and meet up with above qualifications criteria you would then be selected or elevated to your shortlist for that JKSSB job. The choices will probably be made throughout the written exam, Selection interviews and test of driving ability for driver post.
JKSSC 213 Recruitment 2018 Jobs JE, Steno, Inspector
|Post Name: Jr. Assistant, Stenographer, Inspector, Supervisor and others|
|Name of department: JKSSB|
|Location: Jammu & Kashmir|
|vacancies: 213 PostsDepartment wise vacancy:
How to Apply for JK SSB 2018 Steno Inspector JE Exam
- At first, the Candidates can log on to http://www.jkssb.nic.in/.
- Go to “Register”.
- Read the information in the middle or in the latest news in left carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- “Click for New Registration”, if you are a new user on the right hand side.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.