IISER 2019 Application Form (How to Apply) – Whether the station of entry will be KVPY, JEE or even SCB, the form for IISER Entry 20-19 is usually always to be filled online. Candidates must track the release of this form. The admission portal for entry will be available on various criteria for most of the 3 channels. For that reason, candidates have to take extra caution. In this portal, candidates are going to have the ability to fulfill the IISER Admission 2019 Application Form. To fulfill out the application form candidates have to register first and then proceed with other measures. Below the application process has been discussed by us in details.
Nominees can submit an application for entry in IISER through SCB (State & Central Boards) flows, KVPY Stream & JEE (high level ) Stream.
- IISER application form 2019 will be taken through online mode for several flows.
- The online application will be started from the month of Might 2019. It could possibly be published on various criteria for each stream.
- Candidates need to submit their application form as per the dates are given for each stream.
- The applicants have to satisfy the associations preference outside of seven IISER from the application form.
- At the time of completing the application form, applicants need to upload the scanned images of photograph, trademark and scanned backup of marks sheet/rank card.
Application Fees: General/OBC category candidates need to publish Rs. 1500/ (Rs. 750 for both SC/ST along with Kashmiri Migrants). The application fee may be deducted via the offline and internet manner. The application fee will likely probably be non-existent.
How to Fill IISER 2019 Application Form
- You have to register having a valid email ID that could be verified and then select a password. You need to define your name at this stage.
- Please enter your name as published in your Class XII mark-sheet. Any discrepancy might disqualify the application.
- On successful verification of your email ID, you would certainly be able to login to our site together with your email ID and password.
- The application form involves six or seven steps depending on what route you have chosen. In each measure, you need to provide your candidature to be validated by data.
- You would certainly be requested to provide your own, educational and additional particulars.
- If you’re applying through SCB channel then you want to enter your subject-wise marks.
- On completion of each and every step (once you click on Next), the more data you enter is saved. You may logout and come back later to finish the form.
- The previous part of the form is that your payment of application fees. Once the payment is successful, there is your completed application under the My Application(s) tab. At this phase, you may download a copy of the application for your own records.
IISER Eligibility 2019 Criteria
The criteria for IISER 20-19 is likely to soon be to channels by. Candidates may assess 20-19 criteria listed below to the IISER.
JEE Channel: Nominees must have scored an All India Rank (AIR) over the position that’ll soon be prescribed by the government in accordance with their category.
SCB Channel: Pupils seeking entry under this station needs to satisfy the minimal cut off portion prescribed by IISER to their various state boards.
KYPY Channel: Under the category, applicants will need to get a valid KYPY Assistant commencing 2019 20. Additionally, applicants will need to satisfy .
PIO and also OCI category candidates may apply, however that they must meet satisfy eligibility criteria that are applicable and employ through all those 3 stations that are available.
IISER 2019 Exam Dates Stream Wise
|Starting of Application form||4th week of May|
|Closing of application forms||2nd week of June|
|Starting of seat allocation||3rd week of June|
JEE (Advanced) Stream
|Online application starts||4th week of May|
|Last date to apply online||1st week of July|
|Announcement of first seat allocation||2nd week of July|
|Opening of online application||4th week of May|
|Last date to apply online||3rd week of June|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of June|
|IISER SCB aptitude test||4th week of June|
|Declaration of result||1st week of July|
|Releasing of allocation of seats||1st week of July|
|Payment of fee||Last week of July|
IISER Exam 2019 Syllabus | Exam Pattern
|Electro statistics||Communication Systems||Waves|
|Atoms||Behaviour of perfect gas and Kinetic energy||Thermodynamics|
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter||Optics||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Alternating Current||Magnetic Effects of current and magnetism||Current Electricity|
|Physical World and Measurement||Kinematics||Laws of Motion|
|Work, Energy and Power||Gravitation||Properties of bulk matter|
|Linear Programming||Three Dimensional Geometry||Vectors|
|Differential Equations||Applications of Integrals||Continuity and Differentiability|
|Mathematical Reasoning||Limits and Derivatives||Introduction to 3D Geometry|
|Conic Sections||Straight Lines||Sequence and Series|
|Binomial Theorem||Permutation and Combinations||Linear Inequalities|
|Complex Number and Quadratic Equations||Principle of Mathematical Induction||Inverse Trigonometric Functions|
|Relations and functions||Sets||–|
|Some basic concept of Chemistry||Structure of Atom||Classification of Elements and periodicity in properties|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||States of Matter||Thermodynamics|
|S block elements||P block elements||Organic chemistry|
|Hydrocarbons||Environmental Chemistry||Solid state|
|Surface Chemistry||General Principles and processes of isolation of elements||Coordination compounds|
|Haloalkanes and haloarenes||Alcohols, phenols and ethers||Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids|
|Organic Compounds containing nitrogens||Biomolecules||Polymers|
|Chemistry in daily life||–||–|
|Diversity in the living world||Structural organization in animals and plants|
|Cell structure and function||Plant Physiology|
|Genetics and evolution||Biology and human welfare|
|Biotechnology and its application||Ecology and environment|
|Duration of Test||3 hours|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Question|
|Questions per subject||15 questions|
|Total number of questions||60 Questions|
|Total Marks||180 marks|
|Marking Scheme||For each correct answer, the applicant will get 3 marks. However, for every wrong answer, the candidate will have the penalty of 1 marks which means there is a negative marking of 1 mark|
|Exam Date||Fourth week of June, 2019 (Tentative)|
Official site: https://www.iiseradmission.in