AFCAT 2017 Official Answer key PDF: – AFCAT Official Answer key PDF 2017 candidates those who are looking for the latest AFCAT 2 2017 Answer Keys Sets wise [UPDATED] can check the links that are provided down below.to read more about the afcat 2017 answer key with question paper go to.
Candidates can also Find the afcat 2017 solved question paper here on this website.The AFCAT 2017 exam is the most important exam for the candidates.This exam was declared by the IAF Department of INDIA.We are here to give you the latest job profile regarding this exam.
AFCAT Vacancy Details:
1. Flying (204/18F/SSC/M &W) 203/18T/PC/M 203
2. Ground Duty (Technical) 203/18T/PC/ M 203/18T
a. Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics)
b. Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical)
3. Ground Duty (Non-Technical) (203/18G/PC/M203/18G
AFCAT 2 2017 Official Answer key PDF Sets – Cut off marks
The Previous year answer key is also shown in this website candidates can see below the afcat 2 2017 official answer key.
Candidates can also download the afcat 2 2017 question paper pdf to get an idea of the latest exams questions.
|Starting Date for Online Application||03-06-2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||29-06-2017|
|Date of AFCAT & EKT Exam||27-08-2017 (Sunday)|
|Date, of Course, Commencing||July 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of provisional/ original degree certificate||15-06-2018|
|Dates for Online modification of submitted applications for name (spelling) & address||30-06-2017 & 01-07-2017|
AFCAT EKT 2017 Answer Key – 27 Aug EKT Expected Cut off
Candidates can see the AFCAT EKT 2 2017 answer key and EKT 2017 Expected cutoff given down below.These cutoffs can also be considered as afcat 27 Aug expected cut off the cutoff will lie in between these cutoff marks.
|Date of AFCAT 02/2017||27 Aug 2017|
|Date of Release of Answer Key||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||Click Here|
Expected AFCAT 2017 Cut Off:-It is expected that AFCAT 2017 cut off will be between 140 to 150. The Expected cutoff given here refers to Previous year’s answer keys and solutions.
- AFCAT 2011 cut off was 85.
- AFCAT 2011 cut off was 88.
- AFCAT 2012 cut off was 135.
- AFCAT 2012 cut off was 143.
- AFCAT 2013 cut off was 144.
- AFCAT 2013 cut off was 116.
- AFCAT 2014 cut off was 127.
- AFCAT 2014 cut off was 123.
- AFCAT 2015 cut off was 126.
- AFCAT 2015 cut off was 144.
- AFCAT 2016 cut off was 132.
- AFCAT 2016 cut off was 148.
- AFCAT 2017 cut off was 150.
Here are Some GK question For AFCAT 2017:-
- Gautam Budha was born at – Lumbini
- During Maurya’s period, which place was famous for education – Taxila
- Who was the writer of Vikramdevcharit – Bilhad
- Who is the god of Konark temple – Sun
- Kutubminar’s construction was completed by which famous ruler – Iltutmish
- Who decides whether a particular bill is money bill or not – Speaker of Lok Sabha
- Who started civil services in India – Lord Cornwallis
- Jawahar Lal Nehru port is located in – Mumbai
- Which is the biggest tribe of India- Gond
- Tsunami is created by which natural phenomenon – Earthquake
- The largest ecosystem on earth is – Hydrosphere
- The biggest gulf in the world is – Bay of Bengal
- Khetri Rajasthan is famous for the mining of – Copper
- Anai Mudi is the famous peak located in – Sahyadri
- Which instrument can generate waves of constant amplitude – Oscillator
- Quantum theory was first enunciated by – Max Plank
IAF Solved Question Paper 27 Aug – afcat answer key 27 Aug 2017
We are very grateful to the candidates those who have shown interest in this website. Candidates those who want AFCAT 2017 Official Answer key PDF can comment on the comment section below.And we will be providing them the AFCAT 2017 Official Answer key PDF by emails. we wish all the aspirants a very good luck and best wishes for their exam.
Cavalier Afcat 2017 Answer key (Soon Available..)