2016 CBSE Science Questions Class X SA2 For Examination- Solved Sample Papers
CBSE Students appearing for the 2016 CBSE Science Questions Class X Exam . They can now practice for the CBSE science 2016 Class X by seeing some of the solved Sample papers of the SA2 CBSE X class. CBSE will be conducting the exam of the 10 class in the beginning of the march 2016. All the students are now searching for the sample previous year question paper for practicing the 2016 CBSE Science Questions Class X . Here you have the opportunity to practice the questions paper with different sets and question according to the course. So all the PCM and PCB students they can follow this article and solved the question by seeing here. Here you will get all types of Model , samle papers of the mathematics, physics and chemistry with biology. Also important question will be marked here which has greater chances to come in this exam . So read the article carefully to check the Solved Sample Papers for Class X SA2.
Download Sample Papers For Class 10th 2016 Exams
The Exams are nearly there for the students of the 10th Class. But don’t worry we will help you to rebulid your confidence level. All you have to do is practice this Sample paper of the X class SA2 thoroughly . We will provide you some questions of all the subjects combining of Mathematics, Chemistry and physics. You have to just download the PDF of that Questions bank or the 2016 CBSE Science Questions Class X . Those students who wanted to get good marks to get their reputation high in the field of study . They can just click on the direct link below to download the Important latest Class X SA2 Science Questions Samples.
Name of the Examination Board : Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Name of the Exam Class : Class 10th
Academic year: 2015-16
Sample Papers : Science (10th Class with Mathematics)
Exam Medium : Hindi/English
Exam Dates : March 2016
Status : Available
Download :- Class X SA2 2016 Science Questions Paper Solved
- Using distance formula, prove that the points (0, 0), (2,3) & (6,9 lie on a straight line.
- Find the ratio in which the line segment joining the points A (1, – 5 ) and B ( – 4, 5 ) is divided by the x-axis. Also find the coordinates of the point of division.
- The line segment joining the points (-6,8) & (8,-6) is divided into 4 equal parts. Find the coordinates of the points of section.
- From the top of a 7m high building, the angle of elevation of the top of a tower is 600 & the angle of depression of the foot of the tower is 300. Find the height of the tower.
- The angle of elevation of jet fighter from a point on the ground is 600. After a flight of 15sec. the angle of elevation changes to 300.If the jet is flying at a speed of 720km/hr, find the constant height at which the jet is flying.
- The angle of depression of the top & bottom of a tower, as seen from the top of a 100m high cliff, are 300 & 600 respectively. Find the height of the tower.
- The circumference of a circular plot is 220m. A 14m wide track runs around outside the plot. Find the area of track.
- The inner circumference of a circular track is 440m. The track is 14cm wide. Find the cost of leveling it at 20 paise/sq m. Also find the cost of putting up a fencing along outer circle at Rs2/m.
- A playground has the shape of a rectangle with two semi-circles on its smaller sides as diameter added to it outside. If the sides of the rectangle are 36m & 24.5m, find the area of the playground.
- If the 21st term of an A.P. is 25, find the sum of its first 41 terms.
- The first term of an A.P. is 5, the last term is 45 & the sum is 400. Find the number of terms & the common difference.
- A rectangular field is 20m long & 14m wide. There is a road of equal width all around it. It the area her boat at 5km/h in still water. If she takes 1 hr more to row the of the road is 72sq m, find the width of the road.
- Meeta can row her boat at 5km/hr in still water. If she takes 1hr more to row the boat 5.25km upstream than to return downstream, find the speed of the stream.
- For what value of k does (k- 12) x2 +2(k-12) x + 2 = 0 have equal roots?
- Solve for x each :
(a) x2 – 8x + 16 = 0
(b) 2x2 + (p2 – q2)x q2 = 0
- The 8th term of an A.P is zero. Prove that its 38th term is triple of its 18th term.
- Which term of the A.P.5,9,13, is 81? Find also the sum of 5+9+13+——–+81.
- The sum of the squares of two numbers is 130. The sum of the smaller number and twice the larger number is 25. Find the numbers.
- The sum of age of a son & his father is 35 & the product of their ages is 150. Find their ages.
- Find two consecutive numbers whose squares have the sum 85.
- Prove that the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides.Using the above result show that sum of the squares of the sides of a rhombus is equal to the sum of the squares of its diagonals.
- Prove that the ratio of areas of 2 similar triangles is equal to the ratio of squares of their corresponding sides. Using the above result prove that area of an equilateral triangle described on one side of a square is half the area of triangle described on one of its diagonals.
- An object 3 cm high is placed at a distance of 20 cm in front of a convex lens of focal length 12 cm. Find the position, nature and size of the image formed.
- State the relation between object distance, image distance and focal length of a spherical mirror.
- Draw a ray diagram to show the image formed by a concave mirror when an object is placed between pole and focus of the mirror.
- A concave mirror of focal length 15 cm forms an image of an object kept at a distance of 10 cm from the mirror. Find position, nature and size of the image formed by it.
- What should be the position of an object relative to biconvex lens so that it behaves like a magnifying glass?
- A lens has two focal points where as a mirror has only one. Why? 4. Write down the relation between the angle of incidence and the angle of refraction for a medium.
- A doctor has prescribed a corrective lens of power + 1.5 D. Find the focal length of the lens. Is the prescribed lens diverging or converging?
- Draw a ray diagram to show the position and nature of the image formed when an object is placed between focus F and pole P of a concave mirror.
- Why a convex mirror does have a virtual principal focus?
- Give two uses of concave mirrors.
- What happen if ray of light travels from a rarer medium to a denser medium?
- An object placed 15 cm in front of a lens forms a real image three times magnified. Where is the image formed? What is the focal length of the lens?
- An object 3 cm high is placed at a distance of 9 cm in front of a concave mirror of focal length 10 cm. Find the position, nature and size of the image formed.
- You are given two lenses of equal size-concave and convex. How will you distinguish then without touching their surface
Model Test Practice SA2 X class paper 2016
Above are the latest new question on the mathematics term , in the other post we will be talking about the science main question for the Class X SA2 2016. So that you can prepare it for the main exam . To know more about dates and schedule you can go to the main site i.e cbse.nic.in . Just go for the latest link there for the subject important questions . Download it in pdf format and just practice it daily. We hope you will score good marks in every subjects of yours. Again thanks for reading it any problem will be just commented in the comment box.